Membership of City Fans United expires on May 31st, so if you haven’t already renewed for 2017-18 please do so soon!
Membership of CFU is just £12 per year (an equivalent of £1 per month)
To renew your membership account, please follow the step by step instructions below:
Existing members can renew online :
- Please visit www.cityfansunited.com and log in (or register) via the spaces provided (Username & Password).
- Click on My Account section under the User Menu on the left of the page – this will take to your ‘dashboard’
- Under the ‘Your Membership’ section, click on the words [Renew Now]
- Then, fill in the details on the Membership Form screen beneath where it says ‘RENEW MEMBERSHIP’ (most of your details will be pre-populated if you already set up your CFU account online last time) – if you are planning to set up a standing order for your membership or pay manually at the Deva Stadium then please tick the box where it says “I will send payment separately”
- Click the Confirm Contribution button at the bottom of the page
- Then verify your information, by clicking the Continue button at the bottom of the page
- This will take you to the Paypal page for you to make a one off payment, click ‘Pay Now’ once in your Paypal account
- This will complete your membership payment
If you need help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Renew Offline :
You can download the CFU membership form below, complete, print off and take to the Deva Stadium with your payment
At the Lookers Vauxhall (Deva) Stadium :
You can of course renew your CFU membership at the Deva Stadium, just complete a form at the ground together with your payment (please make cheques payable to City Fans United) .